Mahmoud Sarsak a 25 year old football player of Palestine’s National Football team is in Israeli prison now for 3 years, held without any charges. In the toughest match there can be: Life vs Death
After a mass hunger strike in which 3500 Palestinian prisoners demanded just human rights and Israel to live up to International law and respecting those, Israel brokered a deal. Solely to stop Palestine’s hungerstrikers and especially, to ensure your eyes turn away from it’s artocities.
It’s time to get your full attention on this again for after the deal was brokered and the ##PalHunger strikers stopped, in hope and expectations of bettering, the violations go on as never before.
Mahmoud Sarsak is dying. Like him many more. Silenced. By Israel, by the media, by governments.
ENOUGH = ENOUGH!
Break the silence and demand action, start with acting yourself and ask your friends, family, social network followers for help.
Below, an overview of actions, petitions, protests you can join. Kindly request to amplify and to act.
- Action Alert | Save the life of Mahmoud Sarsak | Samidoun
- Action Alert | Fight for the Life of Mahmoud Sarsak | FB Event
- Petition | Don’t let Mahmoud Sarsak die | AVAAZ
- Send a Letter | UEFA – Play Fair – Don’t Play Apartheid! | Youth Against Normalisation
- Email Action | Dutch initiative to email for release of Sarsak | PalKomitee
- Ofer Follow for life updates: @JalalAK_jojo & @AbirKopty
- Bethlehem 5:00pm – Cinema square
- Nablus 5:00pm -Martyrs square
- Tulkarm 5:00pm -Jamal Abdul Nasir square
- Ramallah 5:00pm – Clock square
- Nazareth 6.00pm – AlEin square
- Haifa 6.00pm – Hadar str next to McDonalds
- Umm el Fahm 6.00pm – entrance
- Shafa’Amr 6:00pm – City hall building
- Majdel Kuroum 6:00pm – Eastern roundabout with the well statue
- Acre 6:00pm – Ghassan Kanafani roundabout
- Maker 6:00pm – Acre,Safer street juncture
In London | UK
- London at 3-5pm Dept of Culture Media & Sport | More info
- Edinburgh | Scotland vs Israel football match in Edinburgh | More info